This policy discloses the privacy practices for www.grow-lean.com clarifying the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected.
- How personally identifiable information is used.
- With whom may the personally identifiable information be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personally identifiable information.
- Procedures used to protect the misuse of your personally identifiable information.
- How you can correct inaccuracies in your personally identifiable information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Grow-Lean owns the information collected on this site. We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, by registering for
a class, or by other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone but your information is made available
to third party providers, RegOnline and PayPal, for the purposes of registering for public training events.
We will use your information to respond to you, reach out to you, and to register you for an event. We do not share your information
with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. RegOnline and PayPal for
Unless you explicitly ask us not to, we may contact you in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or
Modifying the Information We Have About You
You may contact us at any time in respect to the information we have about you.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected
both online and offline.
For processing of credit card payments we use Stripe. They are a large, trusted provider. All credit card data you enter on our website is
Adherence to Policy
or via email at Support@Grow-Lean.Com.
We may use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve
your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target
the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally
identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they
leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information, with two such sites being RegOnline and PayPal.